The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is... Wait, it’s nothing! Now the CHI team is looking for a Middle Drupal Developer!
Use Drupal 8-10 to develop portals with many users, integrations, forms, payments, etc. Work with MySQL, Apache, nginx, jQuery, CSS2&3
- Engage in coding, development, debugging, documentation, implementation, and upkeep of specific software components;
- Advocate for sound design principles, including the encouragement of code reusability, modularity, and the ability to easily add extensions;
- Take part in estimation and planning meetings;
- Create applications using the Drupal framework.
3+ years of Drupal experience;
- Use Drupal 8-10 to develop portals with many users, integrations, forms, payments, etc.
- Proficiency in PHP;
- Intermediate level of English.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Remote work or work in one of our development offices;
- Covered rest period (20 business days+ 5 days-off);
- Professional growth: a variety of projects, regular technical events, mentorship;
- Medical insurance for employees from Ukraine;
- Free English classes (we have an amazing English teaching team);
- Speaking club with a native English speaker;
- Truly friendly atmosphere and team building.