The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is... Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need Lead .NET!
Location — Europe
About the project:
This is a great time to join a dynamic team in a fast-growing organization. The company has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Software Engineer who will be the spearhead of a customer-focused cross-functional feature team. We are seeking an accomplished, proactive, and professional engineer to support the Cloud Department within Engineering. In this role, you will architect, build, and enhance web solutions for our cloud IOT platform. To be successful in this role, you must be passionate about web technology and have the ability to provide senior-level technical leadership within a multidisciplinary development team.
- Coordinate and monitor all aspects of your team’s projects across multiple technology platforms and disciplines. You will also provide support and mentoring to project team members.
- Design, oversee, and enhance the architecture for various web applications to ensure they remain robust, secure, performant, and highly scalable.
- Analyze product requirements to determine feasibility of design within time constraints.
- Provide technical leadership by ensuring architectural and functional specification correctness.
- Develop proof of concepts and prototypes at project inception.
- Coordinate activities with Discipline Leads and engineers to create Module/Unit and Interface specification, implementation, integration, and testing of product.
- Drive the team’s development activities such as architecture & design, project estimates, scheduling, integration, and deliverables.
- Function as the main point of contact with Feature Team.
- Ensure coordination of web project dependencies and perform code reviews of software deliverables.
- Consult with cross-team members to evaluate both the integration between hardware and software and the operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Review test plans to ensure they cover all product requirements.
- Provide ongoing feedback from previous lessons learned as well as ongoing guidance to improve project team performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience with accomplishments is required.
- Minimum of 2 years in leading an Agile/SCRUM team.
- Minimum of 10 years of web development experience with C#.NET.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in designing and building enterprise-scale web solutions.
- Proven track record of successfully adopting new web technologies at an enterprise-wide level.
- Strong experience leading a technical team with the ability to motivate people, provide direction, and set clear objectives.
- Strong experience setting technical vision/scope and overseeing its delivery.
- Strong experience building feature delivery schedules and technical roadmaps.
- Excellent problem-solving and reasoning skills with a history of conflict resolution and consensus building.
- Exceptional communication skills and proven record of accomplishment of presenting to senior management.
- Experience with cloud software design patterns (microservices, messaging, distributed caching, etc.)
- Experience with Azure technologies: IoT Hub, Event Hub, Service Bus, Micro Services, Service Fabric, Distributed Cache, Document DB, etc