The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is... Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a DevOps Engineer.
- Close cooperation with the development team, problem-solving;
- Routine tasks automation;
- Provisioning and maintenance of Cloud infrastructure;
- CI/CD implementation;
- Infrastructure as Code implementation.
Required experience in:
- 3-5+ years of hands-on experience working as a DevOps;
- Hands-on experience in the deployment and configuration of Linux;
- Strong experience in complex CI/CD flows (Jenkins, Teamcity, Gitlab-CI, etc);
- Build and Deployment automation;
- Proficiency in one of the clouds Azure or AWS or GCP;
- Experience in writing applicable automation scripts (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.);
- Rich experience with containers ecosystem (Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes);
- Experience of database management;
- Experience with Web Servers (Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, etc.);
- Experience with Virtualization (XEN, Hyper-V, Vagrant, etc);
- Experience with Monitoring (Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, etc);
- Deep understanding of best practices in scalable server-side architecture.
Will be a plus :
- Familiar with configuration management tools: terraform, puppet, ansible..(installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting);
- Experience in JVM ecosystem (Java etc).
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
— Use the latest technologies;
— Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
— Regular tech talks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
— Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of dynamic teams;
— Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
— Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, and Agile methodologies.