The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is... Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need an Embedded Android developer / Android BSP Developer.
• Design, develop, test, and debug services/applications for Embedded Android systems (wrist-worn devices).
• Support with requirements analysis and task breakdown.
• Proactively collaborate and participate in meetings, with SW team, HW team and the client.
• Degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or equivalent with at least 3+ years of experience;
• Development experience with services/applications (C++, Java) for Embedded Android products;
• C/C++ development experience (Linux or Android NDK);
• Understanding build tools for Embedded systems (make, repo, bash)
• English level — upper intermediate or higher.
• Be independent, responsible, and proactive
Will be a plus:
• Experience with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth;
• Experience with Qualcomm chips (SW5100, QCC5100);
• Experience with Android BSP;
• Experience with Android HAL;
• Experience with device level protocols (I2C, USB, UART, SPI, etc.);
• Understanding build tools for Embedded systems
Our tech experts suggest using the below keywords to correctly and quickly search for candidates.
• Android NDK and C++;
• Android NDK and C++ and Java (Java min exp);
• Android HAL;
• Android NDK and C++ and Linux Kernel;
• Android framework Engineer/ Developer;
• Android Platform.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
— Use the latest technologies;
— Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
— Regular tech talks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
— Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of dynamic teams;
— Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
— Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, and Agile methodologies.