The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is... Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need an Automation QA Engineer.
Professional skills and qualifications:
- Ability to properly in details define Test Cases after specification review;
- Ability to create/update manual Test Cases and perform qualitative manual testing;
- Ability to create/update automated (FIT, XML) Test Cases based on the defined ones.
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Ability to perform load and performance testing, including test plans creation/update/results analysis (JMeter);
- Strong analytical skills and ability to qualitatively review specifications and clarify uncertain questions with Business Analysts;
- Work organization and reporting skills;
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills;
- Good level in English reading/speaking/writing.
Additional skills and qualifications required for the higher position:
- 4 years+ of professional experience with backend automation;
- Strong Python knowledge;
- Experience in web application testing;
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks;
- Understanding of testing principles, practices, and processes, good knowledge of SDLC;
- Autonomous and independent work.
As an advantage:
- Azure cloud services usage experience;
- Experience with Test Case and Requirements Management tools;
- Knowledge of and experience in non-functional testing;
- Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
Analyze product requirements, develop/maintain tests including reusable test scripts;
Run test scripts and analyze/report results, incl. automated and manual testing (80/20);
Follow good development practices creating new test solutions;
Use test administration/management/monitoring tools as required.
What do we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and remote work;
- Career and professional growth, abilities to visit conferences, master classes, and pass certifications;
- Free English classes;
- Covered rest period (20 business days).