The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is... Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Salesforce Developer.
- 2-5+ years of experience with the Salesforce platform, specifically: development with Apex, VisualForce, and Force.com
- Experience with Lightning Components/Web Components
- Experience in management of Salesforce.com sandboxes, including their integrations; Chatter, Communities, and other Salesforce apps
- Knowledge of industry-standard integration patterns (e.g. REST, Webservices)
- API & External Integrations REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce
- Salesforce Lightning components experience
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages
- English — intermediate or higher
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use the latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular tech talks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of dynamic teams;
- Improve your English in classes and speak directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, and Agile methodologies.