The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is... Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and our team, too. And now we need an IT Sales Manager.
- Proven track record of delivering consistent positive business results (generated opportunities, closing deals)
- Experienced 3+ years of commercial experience in sales, for the US or European markets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- English — Upper-Intermediate or Advanced
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Generating new ideas and ongoing work with new sales tools
- Time management. Outstanding time management skills and willingness to put in extra hours to get the work done.
- Ability to work independently to identify business needs and opportunities to help grow sales Deep understanding of IT business and customers needs;
- Lead negotiations with prospective clients and coordinated pre-sales process
- Search and grow prospective inbound and outbound clients, generate opportunities with them
- Close deals and sign contracts with prospective clients
- Maintaining data about all activities leads and prospecting clients in CRM up to date Attending conferences, events, and meet-ups (once the borders are open)
- Report to Head of Sales, CEO
What else do we offer?
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and remote work;
- Career and professional growth, abilities to visit conferences, master classes, and pass certifications;
- Free English classes;
- Covered rest period (20 business days).