The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is... Wait, it’s nothing! Now the CHI team is looking for a Senior/Middle Full-stack Java Developer for a long-term medicine project.
- At least 3-4 years of commercial experience in Java development including Java 8;
- Experience with Spring (IoC, Boot, Data, MVC, AOP, Security);
- Experience with SQL and JPA/Hibernate; Experience with NoSQL.
- Experience with Angular;
- Experience with AWS;
- Familiarity with Kotlin;
- Deep understanding of the development processes and best practices;
- Striving for efficient processes, highest code quality, and tech standards;
- Solid communication and listening English skills (our working language is English).
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Docker, Jenkins, Tomcat, RabbitMQ;
- Technology selection for the Project;
- Designing, developing and implementing enhancements, and new features to the product on the basis of customer’s requirements;
- Definition of architecture of application or its evolution;
- Selection of the ways of interaction between the components of the system;
- Creation of working prototype model;
- Designing of interfaces and application components;
- Following engineering practices including code review, writing unit-level, integration-level tests;
- Supporting existing applications by doing refactoring tasks on existing code, develop feature enhancements and fix bugs;
- Documenting of all architectural decisions, constant documentation updating;
- Justification and enforcement of terms of the estimate.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Opportunity to work with microservices and a lot of modern technology;
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.