The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is... Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a NLP Engineer!
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP) area, i.e. tf-idf, word embedding, word2vec, Transformers;
- Good knowledge in Machine Learning i.e. random forest, xgboost, clustering algorithms, dimensionality reduction (PCA, t-SNE). A good foundation in basic statistics and linear algebra;
- Strong Python knowledge;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Python data analyses ecosystem (Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn, etc.);э
- Strong practical experience with NLP frameworks: fastText, spaCy;
- Experience with following neural network architectures: LSTM, GRU and other RNN-based;
- Strong practical experience with Deep Learning frameworks like PyTorch, MXNet, Tensorflow, or Keras;
- Upper-intermediate level of English mandatory.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge in AWS and Google Cloud;
- Experience with Gensim
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.
What else do we offer?
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Flexible and negotiable schedule;
- Covered rest period (20 business days + 5 days off);
- Truly friendly atmosphere and unforgettable events.