The CHI team is looking for an Intern JS Angular
Your skills and expertise:
- Data structures
- Good knowledge of HTML Markup, CSS and SASS/LESS preprocessors
- JS basic knowledge and working experience (Variable, Functions and Scope, Arrays and Loops, Conditionals, Bubbling, Capturing, Hoisting)
- Intermediate level of English language, both spoken and written
Will be a plus:
- Angular basic knowledge
- NodeJS basic knowledge
- Git — basic knowledge
- Knowledge of at least 1 JS automated testing framework
- Flexible working schedule.
- Covered vacation period (20 business days + 5 days off).
- Professional growth: professional events and internal training at the company’s expense, mentorship.
- Free English classes (we have an amazing English teaching team).
- Speaking club with a native English speaker.
- Truly friendly atmosphere and team buildings.
- Work with like-minded teammates who care and support.