Your skills and expertise:
· Engineering experience — 10+ years (preference given to full-stack developers);
· Frontend, Backend, Infrastructure, Dev Ops, Software in Test;
· Experience in leading software development teams — 5+ years;
· Leadership experience with offshore & remote development;
· Extensive data architecture and big data projects preferably using Python & Elastic Search;
· Experience with DevOps, including monitoring, coverage, cost optimizations (AWS, Cloudflare).
Will Be a Plus:
· Experience with Mar Tech platform company with a self-service model — 5+ years;
· Expertise in QA Automation & Continuous Deployment;
· Experience working with User experience, Product Design, and Data Science teams;
· The network of strong and capable developers that you can tap into for hiring;
· Experience in re-platforming platforms (i.e., Python to Node.JS).
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
— Use latest technologies
— Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company)
— Regular techtalks and professional development
Improve your soft skills:
— Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams
— Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients
— Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies
What else do we offer?
— Competitive compensation and benefits
— Flexible working schedule
— Remote work or work in one of our development offices
— Covered rest period (20 business days+ 5 days-off)
— Professional grows: variety of projects, regular technical events, mentorship
— Free English classes (we have an amazing English teaching team)
— Speaking-club with a native English speaker
— Truly friendly atmosphere and teambuildings
As a CTO, you will be responsible for developing the products, creating and evolving cutting-edge tools that fuel the project’s growth.
You will work closely with the Product Manager and General Manager to optimize delivery, build the development team, and continually improve development workflows.
Neil Patel’s* proprietary SEO tool that specializes in keyword suggestions, domain overview, content ideas, backlink data, and other key features. It allows business owners to get insight into the strategies that are working for others in their market to adapt and improve them and gain an edge.
*Neil Patel has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and the United Nations, to name a few, as one of the most influential and successful marketers and entrepreneurs in the world.