● Know Python, Docker, Cloud engineering, SQL, Basic ML algorithms.
● Comfortable with cloud-based platforms such as Azure Data Factory and Azure ML Pipeline
● Have used version control applications like Gitlab
Preferred Skills/Experience Nice to Have:
● Python ML frameworks: Pytorch, Jupyter Notebooks, Pandas, scikit-learn, Numpy
● Have used PySpark or Azure Databricks Notebooks
● Understand Continuous integration, testing, deployment & release methodologies
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
— Use latest technologies
— Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company)
— Regular techtalks and professional development
Improve your soft skills:
— Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams
— Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients
— Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies
What else do we offer?
— Competitive compensation and benefits
— Flexible working schedule
— Remote work or work in one of our development offices
— Covered rest period (20 business days+ 5 days-off)
— Professional growth: a variety of projects, regular technical events, mentorship.
— Free English classes (we have an amazing English teaching team)
— Speaking-club with a native English speaker
— Truly friendly atmosphere and teambuilding
● Manage the whole machine learning lifecycle
● Create automated ETL pipelines for training datasets
● Create a ML pipeline to train, evaluate and deploy models
● Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to productionize the developed AI model
Our cient provides an AI-decision engine. This technology layer easily integrates to supercharge a retailer or CPG’s workflow
About project (an End-to-end AI Engine)
All running with the customer environment, constantly learning based on actual results. We specialize in ETAIL and CPG AI-driven predictions, forecasts and recommendations for Category Management, Pricing and Promotions, and Demand Forecasting. Why Project is unique — It focuses specifically on category management and forecasting models through the use of a central hyper-optimization AI engine. It reviews all category management decisions across your product and merchandising journey, allowing us to predict the impact of every individual and collective action.
What It Means for Users:
-Visibility to the future performance of your collective decisions.
-Fact-based recommendations driven by all available datapoints.
-Outputs that speak your language and follow your process.
-Constant monitoring of behavior changes with recommendations on what to do.