- Excellent English both written and spoken is a must!
- Knowledge of other languages (German, French, Spanish, etc.) is an advantage.
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good ’people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure
- A professional manner
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets.
Desired Work Experience:
—Preferably min.2 years years in a similar role in B2B sales in Saas environment , i.e: Sales Manager / Account Manager ( with presales functions) / Leadgenerator, etc.
— Deep knowdledge and skills of B2B sales channels and tools
— Sense of seller! :)
- Competitive salary based on your skills and previous work experience;
- Comparatively working hours from your home office or wherever it suits you;
Please mind that the role is full time, not meant to be combined with other jobs working part time.
— 24 calendar days of paid vacation + days-off on Ukrainian National holidays;
- Introductory training to ensure your smooth placement into your new role get to know current business needs and KPIs of the company;
- Quarterly trainings, conference in various parts or the world to share
your business ideas, experience, improve your professional skills and socialize.
- Career growth to Head of Sales Business development Manager in case of team’s growth;
- We are seeking for long-lasting work relations with our employees. We believe that the company’s staff.
stands behind its success and prosperity.
• Establishing and maintaining strong potential and existing client relationships through regular close contact which will include regular face to face meetings, telephone, email or other online way of communication.
• Retain and expand clients’ portfolio annual system usage.
• Effectively interact with other departments within the company in order to be briefed and correct ensuring all aspects to the point of sales handover.
• Ensure that clients know Checker offerings and benefits, and provide introduction, assistance and support if necessary.
• Producing monthly and quarterly sales status reports to each lead in pipeline and establishing individual requirements.
• Actively seeking to provide more benefits to portfolio by the services offered by checker.
• Responding to requests from the Checker management in an efficient and timely manner
• Actively keep contact with clients’ representatives and decision makers providing all valuable information around needs and benefits of the Checker offerings through quality service delivery and by utilizing CRM.
• Manages a diverse and complex scope of potential and exiting client’s needs. Aim to find a solution for complex issues effectively and creatively.
• Provide detailed reports about issues brought up by contacts so development will be able to address the issues accurately
• Co-work with development and Account managers team to improve system design, development process, account management and sales.
• Respond to and follow up potential client enquiries using appropriate methods. Producing materials for Sales and Marketing
• Working with other colleges team members to develop suitable internal processes and content
• Coordinate new customer implementations, to maximize use of the software.
Checker Solution is a genuine cloud-based market research platform, providing B2B services fro over 13 years in the international work environment. We are an international team of enthusiastic and passionate professionals. Our customers are market research companies worldwide. If you want to contribute your professional skills and join our team, please send your CV for review.