● English — Upper Intermediate
● 3+ years of experience with Python
● 2+ years of experience with Django framework
● Knowledge of MySQL databases
● Experience in Docker + AWS
● Understanding of RASA
● Understanding of DialogFlow
● Experience in REST API
● Competitive salary
● The opportunity to work with a real professional team from around the world
● You will work on a project that makes a big contribution to the field of medicine.
ABOUT YOUR JOB
● Build the Ariana Saas platform
● Implement a learning system
● Establish connections to all major messaging services
● Create a standard API for connecting to customer call center software and CRMs
● Develop the reporting logic and create a simple GUI
At Ariana we believe everyone should be given the trust and the freedom to shape their ownjob. By contributing your unique superpowers you share development of the product and thefuture of the company. We expect you to work independently, professionally manage yourdeadlines, take responsibility for creating high quality output, speaking up for what you believeand help others on the team.
Ariana is a chatbot built specifically for the healthcare industry. She chats (we are platformagnostic so could be sms, whatsapp, facebook messenger, telegram, viber, ...) with patients ontheir mobile phones (now proprietary UI) to help them prepare for surgery or support them intaking chronic medication.
Ariana can send information, reminders, schedule activities, ask for reporting on those activitiesor collect health data. All conversations and user progress are logged in a database. Wecurrently don’t have a GUI and Ariana programs are designed by us in the backend.
She is hosted on secure German cloud servers and encrypted. The NLU we use to classify usermessages sent to Ariana is third party (dialogflow and rasa). All third party services areconnected through REST APIs. We program in Python using the Django framework.
The focus of our product is currently on conversational design, i.e. setting up the conversationaltree and writing the dialogue in a way that is pleasing to the user. This is the main area of focusfor our company. We plan to develop a “learning system”, i.e. put analytics and machinelearning in place so that Ariana can start adapting her personality to the individual user’spreferences and style of conversation. This is how we believe we can make lastingengagement happen.