- You speak with proper grammar;
- You enjoy communication with people;
- You try to understand others and take a personal approach;
- You are a good listener;
- You treat other people and their business with respect;
- You are curious about how the client’s business works;
- You do not hesitate to ask questions and clear out the details.
You have fundamental expertise in the BA area and at least 1 year of commercial experience:
- You have experience in writing technical documentation, requirements;
- Project lifecycle;
- Requirements elicitation techniques;
- You know how to use visual tools for information presentation.
- You are good at analyzing information;
- You lean towards order and a systemic approach;
- You like organizing and structuring information;
- You know how to visualize processes;
- You have a proven technical background (not necessarily technical education. Technical lyceum education, checkmates, or technical clubs can boost your analytical skills too).
Your future responsibilities:
- You will have to communicate with a client and learn about his needs and the problems that he tries to solve;
- You will need to structure information and know how to present it both textually and visually correctly;
- You will need to present information to both a customer and the developer’s team to achieve maximum clarity between all parties involved;
- You are expected to be a fast learner and be able to master new information quickly (it involves not only business but also some level of expertise in technical aspects of the project);
- You will have to deal with the tasks you have no experience in since the company is growing fast and project complexity grows accordingly;
- You will have to work in a team that shares the same values of honesty, integrity, and directness;
- Meet the deadlines;
- Be self-sufficient, responsible, proactive, and self-organized;
- Know how to ask for help when you need it;
- And be an optimistic realist:)
- Russian (correct spoken and written language sufficient for bank area)
- Regular salary review (every 6 months for Middles, every 3 months for Juniors, and once per year for Seniors);
- 18 working of paid days off;
- Paid sick leave;
- Free English courses;
- The company covers the costs of your training;
- Flexible working schedule.
We develop innovative products that create a new era of interaction between people.
- We develop projects from scratch using the latest technologies and frameworks (no legacy code or out of dated frameworks);
- We actively support and encourage your professional growth, by generously sharing information and expertise with them;
- You can make technical and functional decisions regarding product development in close cooperation with customers;
- We have a transparent performance evaluation process and career paths for all the employees;
- We are open to each other’s mistakes and honestly talk about them;