• 1+ years of experience in testing;
• Software development life cycle and software development methodologies understanding;
• Experience working with TestRail;
• Experience working with browser dev tools;
• Experience working with Bug Tracking systems such as Jira/Azure;
• Good knowledge of client-server architecture;
• Knowledge of Python3 programming language
• Experience in automated testing;
• Experience with Docker;
• Basic in HTML/CSS;
• Good in English verbally and written or willing to follow an intense training on the job with native speakers.
• Experience in stress testing;
• Experience with CI / CD;
• Working knowledge of different test automation tools;
• Long-term employment;
• English courses;
• Paid sick leave;
• Professional training which meets company needs;
• Working directly for a fast-growing Dutch company.
• Project requirements analysis;
• Analysis of usage scenarios;
• Preparation of manual test scenarios;
• Maintenance of the test documentation;
• Manual testing of web applications;
• Interaction with the development team: obtaining information, reporting errors found, monitoring their correction;
• Develop and support automation tests.
Our biggest drive is to reduce the enormous amount of waste in retail, with intensive unnecessary transport and redistribution of goods due to colossol surplus of unsold goods. Smart Supply — a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution — is our means. Smart Supply helps retailers unlock their sales potential by making better inventory decissions. This drastically reduces excess stock and provides a sound and sustainable way to grow. Our service is created for wholesale and retail organisations with a need for multi-channel inventory management. Innovation is key to drive value for our customers. Therefore we continue to improve our software both on front-end and on the back-end in our core logic.
Our professional team is the key to our growth and success. We value people as our most important asset and work in an informal culture based on trust, support and openess with eachother. We strongly believe in our three core values: innovation, commitment and authenticity.
Innovation is the motor that drives people to work towards a sustainable and worthwhile life. At Chainbalance we work hard every day to create an environment that gives us the space, freedom and creativity to innovate. Everyone within our organisation commits themselves to a shared goal: work together to deliver quality and continually learn and adapt to provide the best possible service for our customers. Chainbalance approaches issues in the supply chain in a very unique way. Together we try to make the world a bit better. With our open and informal attitude we work on solutions to avoid waste.