• Ensuring that website design, layout, and code is optimized for search engines.
• Performing regular tests on website SEO rankings.
• Troubleshooting technical SEO issues for the website.
• Working with the web, design and marketing team to ensure consistent standards of SEO.
• Giving feedback to the marketing team about technical SEO.
• Researching the latest SEO guidelines and implementing them.
• Assisting with integrations to enhance or maintain SEO competitiveness.
• Planning website SEO contingencies for problems that may arise.
• 2+ years relevant SEO and development experience, ideally in an agency.
• Good understanding of search performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
• In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Search Console.
• Experience with Wordpress.
• Experience or good familiarity with SEO research tools such as Moz, SEMrush, Ahrefs, and AWR.
• Experience or good familiarity with testing and analytics tools such as VWO, Crazy Egg, HotJar.
• Experience or good familiarity with website optimizations such as AMP, CDN, image compression, and efficient asset loading.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Not afraid to ask questions.
— Engineers have an opportunity to influence product development with 4M+ customers worldwide and 6-8k users daily;
— We have technically complex unusual projects in the key of mathematics, algorithms, high load, security;
— Our company is open to new technologies and not tied to a specific stack;
— Competitive remuneration;
— Transparent bonus system;
— PE accounting support;
— External professional courses and certifications, English courses;
— 18 days of annual vacation, family leaves, unlimited paid sick leaves;
— 100% Health Insurance coverage;
— Opportunity to work remotely, still having an option visit comfy office;
— MacBook and at least one 27″ display.
— Team building events, corporate events, semi-official parties, etc