Founded in 2013, CEX.IO is an ecosystem of interconnected cryptocurrency products serving the needs of a broad range of cryptocurrency industry participants, from retail to enterprise.
With a team of over 250 professionals at offices in the UK, USA, Ukraine, Cyprus, and Gibraltar, CEX.IO gives tools to access decentralized finance to over 4 million registered customers worldwide.
CEX.IO is one of the largest international exchanges of the cryptocurrency market and has been ranked among CryptoCompare’s ten best exchange services and Coin Metrics’ trusted service providers.
About the role
We are looking for software developers who will join our crypto processing team. You will be responsible for the new blockchains integration and processing. You will work on highload products with a multi-million user base with an opportunity to grow your skills and communicate with unique solutions.
Build new solutions/integrations from the scratch, communicate with external developers and internal teams to deliver full functionality to the users of the company.
What are the main responsibilities?
- Blockchain projects research
- Integration of blockchain projects into the existing system
- Solid knowledge and extensive expertise with NodeJS or other programming languages;
- 3+ years experience developing projects with complex, variable logic;
- Understanding SOLID principles, KISS, DRY, YAGNI.
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Interest in blockchain technology and can work in a space that is full of unknown.
- Knowledge and practical application of GOF/Enterprise/Architectural patterns
In return we offer:
- Opportunity to work in International product with more than 4 million customers;
- Work with a team that complies with regulations around the world;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Transparent bonus system;
- Opportunity to work remotely, still having an option to visit a comfy office;
- 100% Health Insurance coverage;
- External professional courses and certifications, English courses;
- 18 days of annual vacation, family leaves, unlimited paid sick leaves;
- MacBook and at least one 27″ display;
- Team building events, corporate events, semi-official parties, etc.;
- External professional courses and certifications;
- PE accounting support
Are you the one we are looking for? Please, feel free to make a first step in our long collaboration and write to us at email@example.com!