Founded in 2013, CEX.IO is an ecosystem of interconnected cryptocurrency products serving the needs of a broad range of cryptocurrency industry participants, from retail to enterprise.
With a team of over 250 professionals at offices in the UK, USA, Ukraine, Cyprus, and Gibraltar, CEX.IO gives tools to access decentralized finance to over 4 million registered customers worldwide.
CEX.IO is one of the largest international exchanges of the cryptocurrency market and has been ranked among CryptoCompare’s ten best exchange services and Coin Metrics’ trusted service providers.
You may join the mobile development Team and work on delivery and enhancements of the great products, such as:
- CEX.IO Wallet: the simple and light product for Investors, where they can buy, exchange and sell crypto in the same fashion as we used to do with traditional currency
- CEX.IO Loan: our customers shouldn’t sell their crypto to get traditional money, and
- CEX.IO Earn, where crypto owners can get more money just because they have coins
- experience 2+ years Redux, TypeScript, REST API, ES6+
- strong experience with React.js
- proficient in Webpack and other build tools/plugins
- Docker technology experience
- Experience with GraphQL
What are the main responsibilities?
- development and support of application from specifying requirements till production;
- WEB front-end and back-end (Node.js) development;
- project integration with multiple internal/external systems;
- participation in production incidents resolution.
Nice to have:
- familiar with GraphQL and SSE
- experience with HTML5, CSS3
- understanding of HTTP and Websocket
- experience with ReactNative or NativeScript
- browser performance optimization skills
- experience with Node.js
In return we offer:
- Engineers have an opportunity to influence product development with 4M+ customers worldwide and 6-8k users daily;
- We have technically complex unusual projects in the key of mathematics, algorithms, high load, security;
- Our company is open to new technologies and not tied to a specific stack;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Transparent bonus system;
- PE accounting support;
- External professional courses and certifications, English courses;
- 18 days of annual vacation, family leaves, unlimited paid sick leaves;
- 100% Health Insurance coverage;
- Opportunity to work remotely, still having an option visit comfy office;
- MacBook and at least one 27″ display.
- Team building events, corporate events, semi-official parties, etc.
Are you the one we are looking for? We saved you a seat at the table! Join the CEX.IO mission to be the most safe and reliable global gateway of an open financial system! Write to us at email@example.com