— 3+ years of user-centered design expertise, video creation, landing page creation
— 2+ years of experience in banner creation
— proficiency with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
— experience with collaboration and prototyping tools like Invision, Zeplin, Webflow, Balsamiq or similar
— background in web interface design, user experience design, usability principles
— sense of style, composition, form, and color
— basic knowledge of software development processes, ability to estimate project scope
— analytical mindset
— perfectionism with deadlines
— collaboration with marketing, designers and developers
— creating wireframes, mockups, interactive prototypes, mind-maps, interaction scenarios, storyboards, etc.
— experience in customer-facing projects
— good English
— exciting and challenging customer-facing projects (2M+ customers all over the world)
— experience in blockchain field
— competitive compensation level
— work that inspires (dynamic product company, ability to see tangible results of your efforts on weekly basis)
— personal productivity over bureaucracy
— Apple equipment (2017 MacBook Pro,
— brand new, spacious and cosy office on the left bank (3 min. from Poznyaki subway station)
— paid vacations and sick-leave
— banners and landing creation
— analyze current users and workflows, create products UX roadmap
— wire-framing, prototyping, and design creation for web, desktop, and mobile products
— design tasks completion within the deadline and according to the task description and technical constraints
— effective collaboration with product owner, scrum master and development teams to achieve best results
— building customer profiles, functional prototyping, workflows
— UX acceptance testing
CEX.IO LABS is a high-technology company oriented at blockchain development.
Apart from working on internal products, we cover research in the blockchain field.
Our flagship product is a platform for trading digital assets CEX.IO with 1M+ customers in more than 100 countries.
Why CEX.IO LABS
1. We use source control and continuous integration systems
2. Any product deployment can be made on a push of the button
3. We are able to do several updates in one day
4. There is
5. Better to have a brief but relevant plan then complex and outdated
6. We fix bugs before writing new code
7. Our specification is written by humans and for humans
8. Very quiet and comfort working space
9. We love Apple. Macbook Pro and at least one Thunderbolt 27″ is guaranteed. Our employees only work with best equipment.
10. We write tests, do user acceptance testing and regression tests. Who are TDD ninja? We are!