— deep expertise with NodeJS or other programming languages, such as Java, C#, Python, Scala;
— experience developing projects with complex, variable logic;
— experience with 2 or more commercial projects in production;
— experience with application architecture;
— practical experience with GOF/Enterprise/Architecture patterns;
— excellent understanding of data and transaction networks, ISO/OSI;
— experience working with Scrum;
— experience with Linux/Unix;
— knowledge of UML;
— experience writing technical documentation;
— communication with the customer and team members;
— higher tech education is a must.
— experience with Node.js (connect/express) and Java projects;
— experience with highly variable displayed data (data changes every
— experience with browser resource optimization (CPU, Memory, Network);
— experience with Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap 2/3, Require.js, Vue;
— understanding of Encryption, SSL, PKI;
— experience with financial technology projects;
— experience/understanding of message bus (i.e. RabbitMQ).
— working for a product company — the results of your work are visible from day 1;
— ability to work with experienced professionals and to develop your technical competencies on a day-to-day basis;
— working with Redis, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL;
— full automation: git -> CI -> tests -> distribute -> deploy;
— expertise in TDD, SDLC;
— zero bureaucracy, maximum customer data security;
— competitive salary (we teach Node.js for free as a bonus);
— modern, comfortable office space in a convenient location (m. Pozniaky);
— Macbook Pro and at least one 27″ display.
— development and support of fintech solutions from specifying requirements till production;
— WEB front-end and back-end (Node.js) development;
— project integration with multiple internal/external systems;
— participation in production incidents resolution.
CEX.IO LABS is a high-technology company oriented at blockchain development.
Apart from working on internal products, we cover research in the blockchain field.
Our flagship product is a platform for trading digital assets CEX.IO with 1M+ customers in more than 100 countries.
Why CEX.IO LABS
1. We use source control and continuous integration systems
2. Any product deployment can be made on a push of the button
3. We are able to do several updates in one day
4. There is
5. Better to have a brief but relevant plan then complex and outdated
6. We fix bugs before writing new code
7. Our specification is written by humans and for humans
8. Very quiet and comfort working space
9. We love Apple. Macbook Pro and at least one Thunderbolt 27″ is guaranteed. Our employees only work with best equipment.
10. We write tests, do user acceptance testing and regression tests. Who are TDD ninja? We are!