— 2+ years of experience in media buyer role (English Internet segment)
— experience with trackers, DSP, Facebook, etc;
— intermediate experience with web analytics;
— expert negotiation and conflict resolution skills
— understanding of project management basics;
— understanding of copywriting, UI/UX, and marketing basics;
— fluent English (written, verbal).
— experience with teaser networks.
— long-term participation in global projects;
— young, friendly and ambitious team;
— zero bureaucracy, maximum customer data security;
— competitive salary;
— modern, comfortable office space in a convenient location (m. Pozniaky);
— Macbook Pro and at least one 27″ Thunderbolt display.
— buy process optimization;
— identifying traffic sources;
— banner, intent, lending creation/optimization;
— interaction with managers of major traffic sources;
— optimizing retargeting/remarketing;
— media buy reporting and analytics.
CEX.IO LABS is a high-tech company specialized in blockchain development. Apart from working on internal products, we cover research in the blockchain field. Our flagship product is CEX.IO — a platform for trading digital assets with 1M+ customers in more than 100 countries.
Why CEX.IO LABS?
1. We use source control and continuous integration systems
2. Any product deployment can be made with a push of a button
3. We are able to do several updates in one day
4. We practice a
5. Better to have a brief and relevant plan rather than a complex and outdated one
6. We fix bugs before writing new code
7. We write tests, do user acceptance testing and regression tests. Call us TDD ninjas
8. Our specifications are written by humans, for humans
9. Our office is conveniently located, with a quiet and comfy working space
10. We love Apple. A Macbook Pro and at least one 27″ Thunderbolt display is your guaranteed equipment. To be the best, we work with the best.