— fluent English (written, verbal);
— experience with real-time traffic optimization tools;
— experience with partner program development and maintenance — Revenue Share, CPA, etc;
— experience with the sales lifecycle and advanced sales communication;
— expert negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
— solid understanding of product metrics;
— experience with analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics).
— long-term participation in global projects;
— young, friendly and ambitious team;
— zero bureaucracy, maximum customer data security;
— competitive salary;
— modern, comfortable office space in a convenient location (m. Pozniaky);
— Macbook Pro and at least one 27″ display.
— developing partner program strategies — promos, email marketing, instructions, etc;
— expanding affiliates channel and subsequent sales revenue;
— nurturing existing partner relations and establishing new ones;
— attracting new affiliates through expert negotiations;
— conference participation and creating offline partnerships.
CEX.IO LABS is a high-technology company oriented at blockchain development.
Apart from working on internal products, we cover research in the blockchain field.
Our flagship product is a platform for trading digital assets CEX.IO with 1M+ customers in more than 100 countries.
Why CEX.IO LABS
1. We use source control and continuous integration systems
2. Any product deployment can be made on a push of the button
3. We are able to do several updates in one day
4. There is
5. Better to have a brief but relevant plan then complex and outdated
6. We fix bugs before writing new code
7. Our specification is written by humans and for humans
8. Very quiet and comfort working space
9. We love Apple. Macbook Pro and at least one Thunderbolt 27″ is guaranteed. Our employees only work with best equipment.
10. We write tests, do user acceptance testing and regression tests. Who are TDD ninja? We are!