— 2+ years of development experience
— Java, Kotlin knowledge
— solid knowledge of software design patterns
— knowledge of multithreading and networking
— experience with REST and web sockets
— experience with custom UI components creation & experience with Canvas
— experience in Jira, Git, any CI system
— experience with DI, RxJava
— JUnit, Mockito, Espresso
— experience with Teamcity
— university degree in CS or related areas
— published Android applications on Google Play
— work that inspires (dynamic product company, ability to see tangible results of your efforts on weekly basis)
— competitive compensation level
— understanding and experience in blockchain field
— strong focus on customers’ data security
— personal productivity over bureaucracy
— Apple equipment (MacBook Pro,
— brand new, spacious and cosy office on the left bank (3 min. from Poznyaki subway station)
— paid vacations and sick-leave
— build a great application for 1M+ customers
— be responsible for Android development of the product
— write tests and internal tech documentation
CEX.IO LABS is a high-technology company oriented at blockchain development.
Apart from working on internal products, we cover research in the blockchain field.
Our flagship product is a platform for trading digital assets CEX.IO with 1M+ customers in more than 100 countries.
Why CEX.IO LABS
1. We use source control and continuous integration systems
2. Any product deployment can be made on a push of the command
3. We are able to do several updates in one day
4. There is
5. Better to have a brief but relevant plan then complex and outdated
6. We fix bugs before writing new code
7. Our specification is written by humans and for humans
8. Very quiet and comfort working space
9. We love Apple. Macbook Pro and at least one 27"display is guaranteed. Our employees only work with best equipment.
10. We write tests, do user acceptance testing and regression tests. Who are TDD ninja? We are!