— 3+ years of proven experience in iOS development
— strong knowledge of Apple guidelines on iOS programming
— solid understanding of OOP/OOD
— experience in Swift (preferred) or Objective-C, Xcode, iOS SDK
— knowledge of multithreading and networking (iOS)
— practice in iOS Unit UI Testing
— solid understanding and experience with client-server communication, web sockets, and both public and private APIs.
— ability to implement custom rich user interfaces according to design
— understanding or experience in building apps which logic and UI can modified by config (not by releasing new version to App Store)
— experience with developing and publishing applications in the App Store
— ability to read and write technical documentation in English
— understanding of CI process
— ability to build your application from command line
— university degree in CS or related areas
— experience with CI
— examples in Appstore
— employment record in product, startups or offshore software companies (EPAM, Luxoft, Global Logic, MacPaw and others famous Ukrainian companies & startups)
— understanding most common design & architecture patterns
— work in dynamic product company (ability to see tangible results of your efforts on weekly basis)
— standalone dream team for the application
— competitive compensation level
— experience in blockchain field
— strong focus on customers’ data security
— personal productivity over bureaucracy
— Apple equipment (MacBook Pro,
— brand new, spacious and cosy office on the left bank (3 min. from Poznyaki subway station)
— build great application for 1M+ customers
— full responsibility for iOS development of the product
— write tests and internal tech documentation
CEX.IO LABS is a high-technology company oriented at blockchain development.
Apart from working on internal products, we cover research in the blockchain field.
Our flagship product is a platform for trading digital assets CEX.IO with 1M+ customers in more than 100 countries.
Why CEX.IO LABS
1. We use source control and continuous integration systems
2. Any product deployment can be made on a push of the command
3. We are able to do several updates in one day
4. There is
5. Better to have a brief but relevant plan then complex and outdated
6. We fix bugs before writing new code
7. Our specification is written by humans and for humans
8. Very quiet and comfort working space
9. We love Apple. Macbook Pro and at least one 27"display is guaranteed. Our employees only work with best equipment.
10. We write tests, do user acceptance testing and regression tests. Who are TDD ninja? We are!