— deep expertise with NodeJS or other programming languages, such as Java, C#, Python, Scala;
— experience developing projects with complex, variable logic;
— experience with 2 or more commercial projects in production;
— experience with application architecture;
— practical experience with GOF/Enterprise/Architecture patterns;
— excellent understanding of data and transaction networks, ISO/OSI;
— experience working with Scrum;
— experience with Linux/Unix;
— knowledge of UML;
— experience writing technical documentation;
— communication with the customer and team members;
— higher tech education is a must.
— experience with Node.js (connect/express) and Java projects;
— experience with highly variable displayed data (data changes every
— experience with browser resource optimization (CPU, Memory, Network);
— experience with Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap 2/3, Require.js;
— understanding of Encryption, SSL, PKI;
— experience with financial technology projects;
— experience/understanding of message bus (i.e. RabbitMQ).
— working for a product company — the results of your work are visible from day 1;
— working with Redis, MongoDB, RabbitMQ
— full automation: git -> CI -> tests -> distribute -> deploy;
— expertise in TDD, SDLC;
— zero bureaucracy, maximum customer data security;
— competitive salary (we teach Node.js for free as a bonus);
— modern, comfortable office space in a convenient location (m. Pozniaky);
— Macbook Pro and at least one 27″ Thunderbolt display.
— development and support of fintech solutions from specifying requirements till production;
— back-end development in Node.js;
— project integration with multiple internal/external systems;
— incident handling and production maintenance.
CEX.IO LABS is a high-tech company specialized in blockchain development. Apart from working on internal products, we cover research in the blockchain field. Our flagship product is CEX.IO — a platform for trading digital assets with 1M+ customers in more than 100 countries.
Why CEX.IO LABS?
1. We use source control and continuous integration systems
2. Any product deployment can be made with a push of a button
3. We are able to do several updates in one day
4. We practice a
5. Better to have a brief and relevant plan rather than a complex and outdated one
6. We fix bugs before writing new code
7. We write tests, do user acceptance testing and regression tests. Call us TDD ninjas
8. Our specifications are written by humans, for humans
9. Our office is conveniently located, with a quiet and comfy working space
10. We love Apple. A Macbook Pro and at least one 27″ Thunderbolt display is your guaranteed equipment. To be the best, we work with the best.