About the Role
As a Full-Stack Engineer at Cere Network, you will help design and develop solutions around the Cere Blockchain on ReactJS and NestJS. You will work on customer-facing and internal tools as well as interesting data visualization challenges in our monitoring and analytics dashboards. We’re looking for a strong engineer who can work quickly on a small team to have significant ownership in our front-end & backend codebase and architecture. Ideally, you will not only look to help contribute, collaborate, and develop your career but will be willing to assist others in the development of their careers as well.
- Development of cutting edge, high performance, fully tested front-end and back-end applications;
- Maintain high code quality standards and ensure the quality of the code and products throughout the entire development lifecycle (DevOps);
- Collaborating with other engineering squads to come up with end to end cohesive architecture on new features;
- Ensure continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, usability, and availability of the platform.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field;
- A decent understanding of algorithms and data structures;
- 5+ years of software engineering experience;
- Experience with a Blockchain as a Service;
- Experience in building RESTful microservices;
- Should have experience with SQL and NoSQL DB;
- Build reusable components and libraries;
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) along with applicable unit test coverage is highly desirable;
- Experienced integration, and end-to-end testing using Jest or other tools;
- Backend server development experience desirable;
- Familiarity with design patterns like SOLID, DRY, KISS.
You’ll be joining a fantastic, multinational team that was gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance. You will begin by learning from the experiences of our current team. Our Lead Engineers and HR managers will assist you with the onboarding process and work with you every step of the way.
- Financial Employee Incentives — With the $CERE token fueling our ecosystem, team members will get multiple financial incentives along the way. Together as a team, we work for one goal: 100 million blockchain users
- Multinational, High-Performance Team — Join a highly multi-cultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam, Berlin, Minsk, and several locations in Asia.
- Be flexible in your work — Morning person? Or a night owl? At Cere you can plan your work accordingly. Take control over your own agenda and plan your work around your life, not the other way around.
- Highly Skilled Team — Ever wondered what is it like to work with a team full of Silicon Valley veterans? At Cere you get the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry. Whether that’s our crypto-savvy marketers, creative HR wizards, or amazing developers.
- Work equipment — In order to perform at your highest level, you will need the right equipment. Cere has multiple policies to make your WFH office a paradise, or pimp up your desk in one of our offices. You decide.
- Keep learning — In the ever-changing world that is blockchain, we need our employees to stay up-to-date with the latest developments. Cere helps you out with multiple deep dives, presentations, trips, and other events to increase your knowledge.