Centro holding is an international product development company. Our team has over 15 years of expertise in web development, commercial design, affiliate, and online marketing.
Our offices are located in the USA, Canada, Cyprus, Ukraine, Georgia, etc.
About project: PrimeClicks is the affiliate network (CPA) with focus and expertise within iGaming niche. We`re looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager (remote) to join our professional team.
- Experience in igaming vertical from 2 years (publisher or advertiser side);
- Existing contact network of direct advertisers/brands;
- Working expertise with tracking platforms: affise/tune/in-house;
- Basic understanding of casino unit economics and funnel metrics;
- High self-presentation and communication skills;
- Practical skills in interaction with cross;
- Functional teams (designers, devs, html-coders, analytics, etc.);
- Ability to persuade, test different hypothesis;
- English level — not less than upper-intermediate.
- Target potential partners among the pool of top or emerging casino operators/direct advertisers with own affiliate program;
- Create tailor-made sales picthes depending on our USP and partner’s demand;
- Nurture existing partner pipeline by meeting their LTV/ROI goals;
- Track and analyze performance in cooperation with partners on a regular basis: traffic quality control, cap management, breakdown by sources/sub-ids, etc.;
- Timely collect all the due payments based on the agreed terms;
- Tind prospecting partners on conferences/local meetups, act as a brand ambassador;
- Set up current partners in the tecnhical system, manage possible tracking issues and statistics discrepancies;
- Scale overall amount of partners, offers and available geos to maximize average profit per partner and cumulative profit in general;
- Evaluate custom and unique deals in the matter of hybrid models/exclusive terms;
- Research competitors/market trends.
What we offer:
- Ambitious profitable project with adequate management;
- Fair bonus tied to KPIs;
- Fully remote work (preferable CET time zone);
- Take part in events and conferences;
- Medical health insurance;
- Paid vacation, personal days and sick leave;
- Paid English lessons.