Catalyst IT Australia is part of a global team of skilled open source technologists. We specialise in developing, designing and supporting enterprise grade systems using open source technologies. Open source is not just what we do, it’s what we stand for.
We are currently looking to grow our cloud infrastructure team, and we need team members who can work with our existing cloud-based workloads. We have a sizable AWS footprint with a container-based application architecture.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Good working English, it doesn’t have to be perfect (see IELTS requirement below)
• Strong knowledge of linux internal workings — comfort on the command line
• Experience with cloud orchestration and configuration management technologies — puppet, ansible, chef, Terraform, Clouformation etc.
• Experience with migrating legacy application into cloud platform
• Experience migrating a large web application into a container-based architecture
• Ability to design service-based application architecture
• Experience in mature CI/CD driven application environments
Catalyst are offering Australian visa sponsorship and relocation funding to the right candidate.
• Kubernetes certification — Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)
• AWS Certifications — at least Solutions Architect certification
• Contributions to existing open source projects is a big plus, as is having an active Github account.
Candidates should be ready to relocate to Sydney/Melbourne Australia. This is NOT a remote role.
Candidates will required an IELTS score of 5 or higher.