We are looking for innovative and passionate UX Designer to drive user experience with an emphasis on the user and their journey through the Caspio Bridge platform. This position will approach UX from any and all touch points our customers have with our product and provide a clear, creative direction across the platform.
The ideal candidate understands and designs with the holistic experience of the user at their core. You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can quickly turn your creative ideas into design concepts and prototypes.
• BA/BS (or equivalent experience) in Design, Human Factors, HCI, Computer Science, or in a related field.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• 4+ years of UX experience, with at least 2 years of application design, visual design, and /or interaction design experience in SaaS, PaaS, or cloud industry.
• Knowledgeable of UX design principles, best practices, and trends.
• Proficiency in UX tools (i.e. Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Fireworks, InVision, Axure).
• Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (both UI / UX) product design highly preferred.
• Ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes.
• Ability to design, prototype, and evaluate user interfaces.
• Prior experience with A/B testing.
• Excellent collaboration skills, with the ability to negotiate, influence, and work effectively in cross-functional teams.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with competing deadlines and re-prioritize as necessary to align with shifting business needs.
• Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional time management skills.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, with the ability to seamlessly communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to anticipate, respond, and pivot to the needs of the team and customers.
—Really friendly team!
—Long term employment and financial stability.
—Complete health insurance.
—Paid vacation and sick leaves.
—Modern and cozy office in the center.
—Weekly team lunches, cool corporate events.
—Excellent professional growth opportunities.
• Own the overall feel of the user experience for all new features and enhancements on our platform.
• Define and implement innovative, intuitive, and compelling flows and experiences.
• Conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and interaction behavior through storyboards, mockups, prototypes, wireframes, and other UX deliverables.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand, translate, and lead conceptual design through launch from a user-centered perspective.
• Drive UX vision in alignment with product roadmap and execute cross-functional milestones and business objectives.
• Evaluate and negotiate trade-offs with Product and Engineering to define design specifications and modifications.
• Leverage customer insights, trends, and best practices to recommend and influence the product experience.
• Maintain pattern library and personas for consistency within the product.
• Partner with UI and serve as a resource for other designers.
We are Caspio Inc. — the IT product company based in California, USA. Our product makes possible to create web-based business applications without coding. Caspio cloud platform powers business applications for thousands of clients including Fortune-500 companies such as The New York Times, Philips, Reebok, government agencies, universities, nonprofits and diverse organizations around the world.