Caspio is looking for a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist to continuously analyze, review, and implement changes to our websites to improve our organic ranking and maximize the flow of traffic to our web properties.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about SEO and has expert knowledge in SEO best practices and strategies, including keyword research, code optimization and opportunity analysis. This position reports to the Online Marketing Manager and works closely with the Web Operations and Content Marketing teams.
• 3+ years of proven technical SEO experience across major functional areas (i.e. on-page SEO, link profiles, linking best practices, keyword research, technical, site architecture, white hat SEO, etc.).
• Fluent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in a quantitative, test-driven field.
• Expert understanding of how search engines crawl websites and current trends and best practices with SEO.
• Strong SEO editorial and content knowledge, including search term research and keyword targeting skills.
• Proficiency in using SEO and website analytics tools and analyzing metrics.
• Meticulous attention to detail with big picture orientation.
• Ability to identify, comprehend, analyze, and solve problems within a fast-paced environment.
• Friendly and very professional team.
• Challenging tasks and excellent professional growth opportunities.
• Stable job in product company with regular activities.
• Complete health insurance that includes dental care, massages, beauty services.
• Modern and cozy office in the city center.
• Team lunches, casual gatherings and corporate events.
• Company stock ownership.
• Manage and implement the SEO strategy to continuously improve organic traffic and webpage rankings.
• Perform keyword discovery and competitor keyword analysis.
• Work with cross-functional Marketing teams to share SEO best practices and updates.
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other elements to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Monitor industry trends and changes to help identify new opportunities and growth areas.
• Analyze and monitor the backlink profile for the company’s websites.
• Develop and implement link-building strategy to drive quality traffic.
• Track, measure, analyze and report on website performance and other relevant metrics.
Trusted by the world’s leading brands,Caspio Inc. — the IT product company based in California, USA.
Caspio is a market-leading, low-code application development platform that provides everything business professionals need to create and deploy powerful, feature-rich database applications quickly and cost effectively. Our platform powers the applications of thousands of businesses worldwide and Caspio continues to be recognized as a “strong performer” by leading research and advisory firms.
Our clients including Fortune-500 companies such as The New York Times, Philips, Reebok, government agencies, universities, nonprofits and diverse organizations around the world.