• Minimum 3 years coding experience using C# and T-SQL.
• Experience with .Net framework v. 4.5+.
• Familiar with REST web services development and utilization.
• Familiar with unit testing and related tools.
• Good experience with MS SQL Server and complex stored procedures
• VB.Net and ASP.Net is a plus.
• AWS and cloud databases experience is a plus.
• Cassandra experience is a plus.
At Caspio you will work with an established company on a proven product. You will not be forced to jump from one client to another. And you will have financial and job stability.
• Friendly and very professional team.
• Challenging tasks and excellent professional growth opportunities.
• Stable job in product company with regular activities.
• Complete health insurance that includes dental care, massages, beauty services.
• Modern and cozy office in the city center.
• Team lunches, casual gatherings and corporate events.
• Analyze and enhance existing product code.
• Design and code new features of existing code and new applications
• Successfully work as a member of a team in different time zones.
• Understand business requirements and customer needs
On this position the employee is supposed to work for Caspio company.
Caspio Inc. is IT product company based in California, USA. Our product makes it possible for non-developers to create web-based business applications without coding. Caspio cloud platform powers business applications for thousands of clients including Fortune-500 companies such as The New York Times, Philips, Reebok, government agencies, universities, nonprofits and diverse organizations around the world.