We are looking for a Cloud Developer to infuse modern trends with cloud solutions and open-source technologies to evolve our infrastructure and architecture.
The ideal candidate is experienced with systems automation and has a strong grasp of cloud solutions and architecture.
• BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or in a related field.
• 3+ years of experience in a wide range of programming languages and cloud technologies.
• Enterprise database and architecture skills, including knowledge of application and integration architecture.
• Knowledge of AWS and / or cloud computing technologies and architecture (i.e. RDS, SQS, lambdas, microservices, containers, etc.).
• Interest and knowledge of the current security and compliance landscape (i.e. HIPAA, EU compliance, PCI, etc.).
• Understanding of backend development, integration, and utilization of RESTful web services.
• Passionate about best practices in software development, architecture, security, and management of large-scale systems.
• Process orientated with a demonstrated ability to evaluate, automate, and implement change at all levels.
• Self-directed, results-oriented, with a high sense of accountability for delivering quality against deadlines.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with the ability to assess risks and make informed decisions.
• Some experience with the cross-functional workflows and processes within a mid to large size team (50+) preferred.
• Experience with C# on .NET framework is preferred.
• Certificate in cloud computing (i.e. AWS, etc.) preferred.
At Caspio you will work with an established company on a proven product. You will not be forced to jump from one client to another. And you will have financial and job stability.
• Friendly and very professional team.
• Challenging tasks and excellent professional growth opportunities.
• Stable job in product company with regular activities.
• Complete health insurance that includes dental care, massages, beauty services.
• Modern and cozy office in the city center.
• Team lunches, casual gatherings and corporate events.
• Evaluate and recommend technologies to architect highly performing, secure, and scalable cloud systems to advance our platform.
• Lead collaboration on the scale and design of our back-end infrastructure and solutions with internal teams.
• Develop efficient, reliable, and reusable code in alignment with best practices and internal standards.
• Optimize and push the boundaries of performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and features of our platform in an agile environment.
• Contribute to engineering practices, workflows, and processes across global cross-functional teams.
On this position the employee is supposed to work for Caspio Inc. company — is IT product company based in California, USA. www.caspio.com
Caspio runs over 500,000 applications on our platform for Fortune 500 companies in various vertical markets worldwide (such as The New York Times, Philips, Reebok, government agencies, universities, nonprofits and diverse organizations around the world.)
We are considered a pioneer in the PaaS category and continue to be recognized as a Strong Performer in Low-Code Development Platforms.
Caspio’s all-in-one cloud platform, Bridge, empowers our customers to create and deploy business applications with little to no code in an easy to use interface. Our customers stretch the possibilities of their applications by linking external services and programs through our built-in integrations and APIs to centralize their database in the cloud on our AWS infrastructure.