Hey folks, we are Carmoola, a London-based fintech start-up striving to fundamentally change the consumer loans market for used cars in the UK first and then globally.
We have just raised a Series A round and now looking to strengthen our team. At the moment we are 20 experienced personalities who want to grow, love to be trusted, enjoy a joke as well as are car enthusiasts! Our teammates are located in Lviv, Warsaw, and London.
We are building an end-to-end platform from the ground up and we are a tech company at the heart. Tech challenges in front of us are comparable to the challenges of building a modern neobank from scratch.
Our experienced British-Ukrainian founding team has raised over £24M in funding from leading VCs in the past. Carmoola is backed by the world’s top Fintech VCs who invested in and connected to Revolut, Klarna, Jaguar Land Rover, and many other top-class companies.
We are looking to recruit a talented individual to take responsibility for building out the core of our platform infrastructure.
- You would start by working hand in hand with our CTO to build a plan and gradually take ownership of our growing platform infrastructure
- You would be working closely with our part-time DevOps and engineering team to define parts of this plan, identify opportunities and start proactive work on our cloud infrastructure
- You would be additionally contributing to the platform and information security, data and compliance, fraud, and other important and related aspects of our product
- We expect you to be proactively engaged in all phases of the software lifecycle
Skills & Attitude:
- Proven track record and ability to build cloud infrastructure/solutions from scratch
- 6+ years of experience
- You should be experienced with AWS & Kubernetes which are used to build our core cloud infrastructure
- We expect solid background in:
- OS & Networking
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, Ansible
- Monitoring & Logging: Prometheus & Grafana, OpenSearch
- Scripting: Bash, Python
- CI/CD: Jenkins Pipelines, Groovy DSL
- Databases: PostgreSQL
- Microservices expertise
- It would be nice if you had fintech domain experience
- Ambitions to build an amazing consumer-facing product infrastructure, we aim to deliver “wow” to our customers (4.9 Trustpilot score)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and possible equity (stock options)
- We build loads of things from scratch and you’ll take an active part in the decision-making
- Senior and friendly team. At the moment, all engineers are co-located in Lviv and Warsaw offices including CTO
- Hybrid or remote work mode depending on your location
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and 2 weeks of sick leaves
- UK Visa sponsorship and travel to London with your fellow teammates
- Just a 1-2h timezone difference between Ukraine, Poland, and UK
- Gear up with the latest new Macbook Pro M2
Please get in touch with our recruiter Anna using this email: [email protected]