🤓 Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 3+ years of commercial experience in mobile development.
- Excellent communication, along with good command of spoken and written English.
- Practical experience making decisions based on technical, non-functional, and business tradeoffs.
- Great proficiency at our tech stack:
- Frontend experience:
- React Native.js
- Apollo Client
- Backend experience:
- Apollo Server
- Prisma 2 ORM
- Driving unit/integration testing
- Software Architecture concepts: Design Patterns, Architecture patterns, SOLID, DRY, KISS
- A big plus:
- Dev experience: WebPack, WebRTC, Web RTC(Agora), understanding of modern SSR and SSG techniques.
- DevOps/Cloud experience: AWS, EC2, RDS, Docker, Concepts of Kubernetes, Terraform, CircleCI, FastLane.
- Other: experience with Firebase, Sentry
Please note, we don’t expect you to be an expert in all of those, but we do expect you to be willing and capable to learn quickly.
- Work in cross-functional squads and collaborate with Product Managers, QA engineers, and designers.
- Define technical solutions or efficient operational processes that level up your team.
- Design the software or systems required in your area of ownership and ensure that they meet their design objectives.
- Write code that captures the essential nature of the solution and is appropriately flexible, reusable, readable & understandable, efficient, and adaptable to changing requirements.
- Perform exemplary code reviews, drive automation testing and teach others on the team how to do the same.
- Be our expert in performance analysis, troubleshooting, and optimization.
- Mentor your peers helping them develop their craft.
👾 Our perks:
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Workstation budget (laptop + accessories)
- Learning budget
- Wellness & recreation budget
- Annual team offsite
- Relocation assistance