Spread Good Career Karma
Join us in connecting the world’s talent to their next opportunity.
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 5+ years of commercial experience in web development.
- Excellent communication, along with good command of spoken and written English.
- Practical experience making decisions based on technical, non-functional, and business tradeoffs.
- Great proficiency at our tech stack:
- Apollo Client
- Apollo Server
- Prisma 2 ORM
A big plus:
- Dev experience: WebSocket, TypeScript, Web RTC(Agora), Next.js(+ecosystem), understanding of modern SSR and SSG techniques. Understanding of Google Web Vitals.
- DevOps/Cloud experience: AWS, EC2, RDS, Docker, Concepts of Kubernetes, Terraform, CircleCI.
- Other: experience with DataDog and/or Sentry
Please note, we don’t expect you to have experience with all our technologies, but we do expect you to be willing and capable to learn quickly.
- Work in cross-functional squads and collaborate with Product Managers, QA engineers and designers.
- Define technical solutions or efficient operational processes that level up your team.
- Design the software or systems required in your area of ownership and ensure that they meet their design objectives.
- Write code that captures the essential nature of the solution and is appropriately flexible, reusable, readable & understandable, efficient, and adaptable to changing requirements.
- Perform exemplary code reviews, drive automation testing and teach others on the team how to do the same.
- Be our expert in performance analysis, troubleshooting, and optimization.
- Mentor your peers helping them develop their craft.
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Workstation budget (laptop + accessories)
- Learning budget
- Wellness & recreation budget
- Annual team offsite