Due to the expansion of our company, we are looking for a C#/.NET Developer to join our remote team.
C-Teleport is The Only Completely Online Travel Agency to Service Maritime and Corporate Customers right from Mobile App.
- Fast Growing Start-Up
- Profitable and Financially Stable
- Competition Free Market Niche
We offer unique opportunities to join potential Unicorn at an early stage.
As a C# Developer at C Teleport, you’ll be a part of a multicultural team that builds a fresh look on corporate air travel. You’ll be using cutting-edge technology to deliver high-quality software.
Our current technology stack includes: .NET Core 3+, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Docker, AWS.
- Architect, build, optimize internal back-end and integrate with external services
- Design and write production-ready code and automated tests
- Implement fast, reliable, and scalable APIs
- Work in agile team with 2 weeks release cycle
- 5+ years of software development
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Proficiency with asynchronous programming and concurrency
- Strong practical knowledge of OOD, TDD, SOLID, CQRS, and other design patterns
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA) and microservices
- Proficiency in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Good analytical skills
- Proactive with the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Knowledge and experience with message brokers(RabbitMQ or similar)
- Hands-on experience with Docker
- Hands-on experience with Cloud deployments (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience with Galileo, Amadeus, and over travel-related APIs is a definite plus
- Bureaucracy free approach
- Possibility to work from home
- Modern Technologies
- Competitive salary | Based on experience and Region of Residence
- Career growth opportunity in fast-growing start-up
- Incredible Team and Working Environment | check Glassdoor
- Work Remotely or in Rotterdam. NL (relocation could be offered)
- CV Screening
- Phone or Skype Conversation
- Technical Assignment
- Job Offer
Apply now! We carefully consider all the candidates and keep data for better matching Positions if an application was not positive.