• Advanced English is a MUST (only the candidates with B2+ and above English proficiency level will be considered for this position);
• 2+ years of project management and/or business analysis experience in IT industry;
• Ability to effectively gather requirements and compose documentation, e.g. business and technical requirements specification;
• Experience in using requirements management systems;
• Solid understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Waterfall and tools such as Jira, Trello);
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities;
• Analytical thinking, critical approach and excellent communication skills;
• Outstanding presentation and persuasion skills;
• Results-oriented approach towards team efficiency management;
• Experience in QA or development will be a plus.
• Opportunity to excel yourself professionally by gathering quality experience on diverse and challenging projects;
• Flexible schedule and fair salary on hourly pay terms;
• Social package + bonus system for sports and entertainment activities;
• Cozy modern office beside the park;
• Playroom with table tennis and awesome corporate culture;
• Free English classes and compensation for professional events;
• Regular performance appraisals;
• Working in a team of inspired people :)
• Carry responsibility for the full cycle of project development, from defining estimates to post-release support;
• Make sure the working process is efficient and development resources are allocated in the best possible way;
• Gather, elicit, analyze and document client’s requirements;
• Ensure team’s clear and profound understanding of project requirements i.e. translate business needs to technical software requirements;
• Analyze solution requirements: define functional/non-functional/integration requirements, oversee technical and business constraints, risks and assumptions;
• Facilitate communication between the development team and the customer;
• Participate in creating the Product Vision;
• Manage cross team dependencies.
ByteAnt is looking for a skilled Project Manager with BA skills to lead our teams and clients to mutual understanding. We are handling the projects for the US and European customers creating the highest-quality products with great dedication.
To ensure the smooth workflow process, we need a professional Project Manager to transform our client’s requirements into a clear and useful message for our talented developers.
You’ll get a rare opportunity to influence the processes and participate in product development, suggesting your ideas and coordinating its implementation.
Join the team!