Our team is looking for creative and dedicated Product Marketing Manager to participate in customer research and promotion of an existing IT solution!
Who we are: ByteAnt is an outsourcing and product IT company based in Lviv, building, supporting and modernizing software products since 2006.
- 2+ years of experience as Marketing manager іn B2B;
- 1+ years of experience as Product Marketing Manager ;
- Experience in market research and competitor research;
- Content management experience, a common sense of writing engaging, compelling posts and content (experience with various content: landing pages, etc);
- Experience in planning and implementation of “go to market” of software IT solutions or product(s);
- Portfolio of landing pages of solutions/products in English;
- Highly organized, able to learn fast and work autonomously;
- Good time management skills;
- English: Upper-Intermediate.
Will be a “+”:
- Experience in planning and implementation of “go to market” targeting Western markets (North America, Europe) will be a big plus;
- Experience with email marketing ;
- Customer development & design thinking process understanding and experience;
- Experience of work with CRMs;
- PPC experience;
- Advanced speaking of English and customer interview experience.
- Research market niches (market, competitors, customer profiles);
- Help with lead/custdev (UVP, portraits, materials, email campaigns, online outreach);
- Develop go-to-market marketing tactics for the software solution with management based on research and customer profiles;
- Create good content (landing pages, video) about the solution;
- Create and run marketing/outreach email/SMM campaigns;
- Create and run paid ad campaigns;
- Gather and provide periodic reports (analytics) for website/SM accounts/email campaigns/lead conversion;
- Support pre-sale and sales
- Іf will be necessary: hold product demonstrations to target audience.
- Opportunity to work on the development of marketing tactics and promotion of a software solution in startup-like environment;
- 20 days of paid vacation per year (+ Ukrainian state holidays);
- 5 days of paid sick leaves;
- Ability to learn during your work time to gain necessary skills;
- English speaking club paid by company;
- Office space in Lviv with all needed to work stable off the grid;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely (if you have the conditions for this — generator, batteries, etc.).
- HR interview with a recruiter (30 minutes);
- Іf will be necessary: test task;
- Technical interview.
Waiting for your CV!