Our team is looking for creative and dedicated Middle Product Marketing Manager to participate in developing and promoting new SaaS solutions/products!
Who we are: ByteAnt is an outsourcing and product IT company based in Lviv, building, supporting and modernizing software products since 2006.
- 2+ years of experience as Marketing manager;
- 1+ years of experience as Product Marketing Manager ;
- Experience from discovery to delivery phase ;
- Experience in planning and implementation of “go to market” of software product(s) targeting Western markets (North America, Europe);
- Content management experience, a common sense of writing engaging, compelling posts and content (experience with various content: video, landing pages, blog, etc);
- Knowledge and experience in email marketing;
- Experience in market research and competitor research;
- Understanding of marketing product analytics, ability to work according to goals;
- Highly organized, able to learn fast and work autonomously;
- Good time management skills;
- English: Upper-Intermediate / Advanced.
Will be a “+”:
- Experience with B2B SaaS products targeting Western markets is a big plus;
- Customer development process understanding and experience;
- Experience of work with CRMs;
- Portfolio of Products in English;
- Work experience/interest with AI/ML/CV technologies.
- Close cooperation with product team in the direction of promotion for B2B SaaS products on Western markets (North America, Europe);
- Create a good content ( landing pages, video) about ML/CV and other technologies used by company;
- Research market niches (market, competitors, customer profiles) and develop marketing tactics for software solutions/products with management;
- Help with lead/custdev (UVP, portraits, materials, email campaigns, online outreach);
- Create and run marketing/outreach email campaigns;
- Create and run paid ad campaigns;
- Gather and provide periodic reports (analytics) for website/SM accounts/email campaigns/lead conversion;
- Іf will be necessary: hold product demonstrations to target audience.
- Opportunity to work on the development of marketing tactics and promotion of new software products with exciting emerging technologies in startup-like environment;
- Ability to learn during your work time to gain necessary skills;
- Office space in Lviv with all needed to work stable off the grid;
- Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely (if you have the conditions for this — generator, batteries, etc.);
- 20 days of paid vacation per year (+ Ukrainian state holidays);
- 5 days of paid sick leaves;
- English speaking club paid by company.