We are in the initial stage of developing a macro SaaS product from scratch and are looking for a seasoned software product manager to lead the process of idea verification, planning, development, and launch.
- Experience in planning, managing development, and launching successful SaaS or license-based software products. Micro or macro size product, at least 1, end-to-end;
- Experience in working as a software product manager minimum of 1.5 years;
- Hands-on experience in user (customer) and competition research;
- Experience in planning and decision-making in regard to product features;
- Experience in prototyping software products;
- Experience in working as an IT project manager (or handling relevant duties);
- Experience testing business hypotheses;
- English written and spoken: Intermediate strong.
Would be a big plus:
- Experience working with projects related to video production, video analytics, and connected cameras;
- Experience with machine learning.
- evaluate market trends and competition;
- validate business ideas (interviews, pre-sale);
- analyze and decide the product features, write high-level requirements;
- coordinate work of the product development team (marketing and engineering);
- perform acceptance testing;
- analyze user activity and propose improvements.
- Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- 20 days of paid vacation per year (+ Ukrainian state holidays);
- 5 days of paid sick leaves;
- Friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment.