We are looking for a skilled Middle .NET Developer with a strong desire for continuous growth and a love for challenging projects.
This is remote work, but if you want to work in an office in Lviv, you are welcome.
Project: Market Management Marketplace which allows professionals to create and share their information resources. Detailed information about the project can be viewed at:
- 2+ years of experience with C# and web development using .NET.
- .NET Core, RESTful APIs, React.js, MS Azure, MS SQL, neo4j (graph database).
- Good knowledge of C# language and .NET Framework.
- Good knowledge of OOP.
- Good written English.
IT WILL BE A PLUS:
- Knowledge and experience of building front-ends using React.
- Azure and/or AWS experience.
- Responsible for the full engineering life cycle of the project including task estimation, implementation, and debugging.
- Participate in technical design and estimation with Lead Developer.
- Implement new features and support existing functionality.
- Integrate third-party services into the application.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by the QA team.
- Active collaboration with teammates.
- Close work with Senior Developer.
- The long-term project.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- Competitive compensation depends on experience and skills.
- 20 days of paid vacation per year (+ Ukrainian state holidays).
- 5 days of paid sick leaves.