What we’re looking for
We are looking for a results-oriented, experienced, and proactive sales expert to help us expand our customer base.
We create and develop our products (applications for the leading e-commerce platform — Shopify)
Bystrov’s most important asset is our employees, which is why we strive to create a comfortable working and development environment.
- Experience managing IT sales on e-commerce platforms for more than six months;
- Experience with the complete sales cycle — from lead generation to contract to sign;
- Good knowledge of sales techniques and various customer interaction channels;
- Strong self-organization and time management skills;
- Ability to process a large flow of incoming information quickly and efficiently;
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and the ability to build relationships;
- Ability to understand and meet customer needs and translate technical team responses;
- Successful experience (dealing with objections) handling objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences for a positive conclusion
- Experience negotiating productively with foreign clients;
- Confident verbal and written English for day-to-day communications with English-speaking clients.
It will be a plus
- Experience working on projects related to Shopify, Magento;
- B2B, B2C sales courses;
- Knowledge of web design and development process;
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, CRM Notion & Pipedrive;
- Copywriting experience.
- Work remotely;
- Flexible working hours from 9:00-11:00 to 18:00-20:00;
- Competitive salary: pay by the hour + bonuses for meeting KPIs;
- Compensation for external courses/conferences (after the adaptation period is over);
- Experience in working with clients worldwide;
- Interesting and non-standard tasks, constant professional growth and feedback;
- Fun and friendly team, always ready to help.
- Day-to-day research, monitoring, and prospecting for leads on the Shopify Plus platform and LinkedIn;
- Lead generation (emails, LinkedIn, freelance platforms, and others)
- Manage leads in CRM Notion & Pipedrive, track statistics, expand the customer base of existing customers;
- Conduct initial conversations and identify customer needs (business correspondence and video conferencing);
- Work with technical team and PM to meet customer needs;
- Provide technical solutions to clients, create a business proposal, and close deals.
The professional development team specializes only in Shopify projects.
We offer a full range of eCommerce design and development services to help your online store stand out from the rest. Unlike most agencies, we focus exclusively on Shopify projects, which have enabled us to become the leading eCommerce experts (Top Rated Plus by UpWork)
Bystrov Agency — Shopify Plus Experts
Payment by the hour is negotiated based on an interview according to the level of knowledge and skills.