We are an American travel product company Business-Class, now looking for an AQA Engineer to join our QA Department and help our products to be better.
- 2+ years in testing;
- Strong understanding of SDLC;
- Strong knowledge of JS/TypeScript
- Software design skills, design patterns
- Frameworks and Libraries: WebdriverIO, Puppeteer, Mocha, ChaiJS, Allure,
- Selenoid/Browserless, Axios, Docker, Jenkins, Cadvisor
As a plus
We are carefully choosing the best personnel and contribute to their self-development and improvement over the years by providing a great working atmosphere and numerous other benefits:
- Competitive salary
- All the latest tech/software you need
- Work from home possibility
- Office in the center of the city (Palace of Ukraine metro station)
- Paid vacations, sick leaves
- Overwork compensation (a rare event)
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities
- Planning the testing process;
- Writing and updating project documentation (test plans, checklists, test cases, bug reports);
- Functional testing and site layout testing;
- Testing sites with responsive design;
- Creating and support test framework;
- Development and support of autotests;
- Analyzing error logs;
We are developing a Web App for the air tickets sale and an ERP system to manage all the deals for our sales agents.
We are dedicated to providing the very best product paying a detailed focus on customer service and satisfaction to gain loyal repetitive clients eager to work with our employees.
Our hiring process is very fast, with only 2 steps!
If this all sounds like a journey you would like to shape and be part of, apply now.