● Python 2 or Python 3;
● Solid understanding of design patterns and object-oriented design paradigms;
● 5+ years hands-on experience building large-scale backend services using modern architectures
(microservices, REST APIs, e.t.c);
● Cloud web services (AWS, Google, Azure);
● Integration with 3rd party services / APIs. Be able to read API specifications and
communicate with technical support teams if required;
● Good written English.
● Experience with Flask or Django MVC framework is a plus;
● Experience with relational DBs is a plus.
● Competitive salary;
● Flexible work schedule;
● Official employment;
● Comfortable office with a game room and volleyball court;
● Free coffee, sweets, lunches, transport and office parties;
● Warm and homely atmosphere;
● Personal and professional growth;
● Friendly corporate events;
● International client cooperation;
● Paid seminars and conferences;
● VR games in the office.
We are looking for an experienced back-end developer for an Accounting Automation SaaS service (Israel based product, with headquarters in Tel Aviv).