We are looking for a Project manager for a Canada-based project built just for small businesses and the bookkeepers and accountants who serve them. So, their main goal is to achieve the most transparent and effective way to run payrolls, taxes, and bookkeeping activities around your business’s relative processes.
• 4 years+ of experience as a Project Manager;
• Experience in outsourcing companies;
• Understanding of existing IT management tools and frameworks (Scrum/Agile, Waterfall, etc.);
• Strong leadership and communications skills;
• Ability to organize and document projects, budgets, and schedules in project management tools;
• Problem solving skills;
• Knowledge of computer science;
• At least Upper-intermediate English.
• Leading multiple projects in parallel;
• Keeping track of the responsible areas and priorities;
• Preparation of project documentation and technical specifications;
• Creating a prototype of projects (Figma);
• Project splitting into Milestone based on the documentation/designs;
• Team building for the project together with Team Lead;
• Conducting daily stand-ups;
• Daily project review;
• Organization of reports to clients with the team.