Brocoders is looking for a QA/TA Lead Engineer to join the SaaS team to automate artificial intelligence-based accounting.
Our ideal candidate should be responsible, proactive, have great attention to details and a result-driven approach.
The candidate we’re looking for should have the following skill-sets:
- 3+ years of manual testing experience;
- Understanding of test automation;
- Solid understanding in QA methodologies, testing processes, standards and approaches;
- Experience in establishing QA processes;
- Knowledge of Test Automation Frameworks (Cypress);
- Knowledge of JS;
- Great attention to detail and result-driven approach;
- High compensation according to your technical skills;
— Possibility to work remotely
- Work in a fast-growing fintech product;
- Personal and professional growth;
- Paid seminars, conferences, and English lessons;
- Comfortable office with a game room and a volleyball court;
- Free coffee, sweets, lunches, transport, and office parties;
- Warm and homely atmosphere;
- Friendly corporate events;
- VR games in the office.
Your duties will include:
- Managing QA team and improving QA processes
- Creating test documentation and reports;
- Reporting issues to the development teams and working closely with the dev team;
- Ensuring releases are happening smoothly.
- Running Cypress Test automation;