● 2+ years of manual testing experience;
● 2+ year of test automation;
● Solid experience in QA methodologies;
● Knowledge of Test Automation Frameworks (Cypress);
● Knowledge of JS;
● Great attention to detail and result driven approach;
• High compensation according to your technical skills;
• Work in a fast-growing fintech product;
• Personal and professional growth;
• Paid seminars, conferences and English lessons;
• Comfortable office with a game room and a volleyball court;
• Free coffee, sweets, lunches, transport and office parties;
• Warm and homely atmosphere;
• Friendly corporate events;
• VR games in the office.
● Running Cypress Test automation;
● Creating test documentation and reports;
● Reporting issues to the development teams and working closely with the dev team;
● Ensuring releases are happening smoothly.
We are looking for an experienced QA/TA engineer for an Accounting Automation SaaS service (Israel based product, with headquarters in Tel Aviv).