We’re a fast-growing company of amazing folks, who also happen to be some of the best developers around. We’re always looking for the individuals who align with our values, our passion for making high-quality solutions.
So, if you want to be a part of a team that values your enthusiasm, passion, and creativity, if you’re looking for the colleagues who are not afraid of new challenges, don’t hesitate any further, apply right now.
The knowledge you should possess:
● Experience with Linux ( min 1 year );
● Experience with AWS;
● Experience with CI/CD concept;
● Scripting and automation skills ( bash / python );
● Basic network troubleshooting;
● Basic security knowledges;
● Programming fundamentals ( nodejs / python ) for writing lambda / another API integrations;
● Experience with git.
AWS Services we are using — CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeStar, CodeDeploy, CloudFormation, Lambda, SES, EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, Route53, IAM, ALB, ELB, ACM, SSM etc.
● Experience with Google Cloud / Digital Ocean / Vultr etc.
● Experience with Docker.
● Experience with relational database ( Postgresql ) and NoSQL ( Redis ).
● Experience with Infrastructure as a Code concept ( AWS CloudFormation / AWS CDK ).
● Competitive salary;
● Flexible work schedule;
● Official employment;
● Comfortable office with a game room and volleyball court;
● Free coffee, sweets, lunches, transport and office parties;
● Warm and homely atmosphere;
● Personal and professional growth;
● Friendly corporate events;
● International client cooperation;
● Paid seminars and conferences;
● VR games in the office.
Troubleshooting and problem-solving.
Communication with dev / qa team.
Infrastructure upgrade / support.