We are looking for a Middle Project Manager with Upper-Intermediate English!
• excellent communication skills;
• at least 2 years of experience as a project manager in the IT sector, preferably outsourcing;
• the ability to get to the point of the problem;
• the ability to correctly express your thoughts and justify technical solutions, orally and in writing;
• responsibility, punctuality;
• experience in preparing commercial proposals and assessing labour costs;
• understanding of client requests and the ability to turn them into a technical description;
• ability to manage customer expectations;
• focus on results;
• high level of self-organization;
• understanding of Agile principles and values and the ability to apply them to real projects using Scrum and Kanban.
Will be a plus:
• basic programming skills.
• project planning, setting goals, tasks and scope of work;
• describing project requirements;
• preparing documentation;
• communicating with the client, managing and consulting team members
• solving problems that arose during the project;
• working with customer requirements.
• salary $1000 — 2000;
• office in the centre (remote work is possible);
• comfortable workplace;
• team building 2 times a year;
• compensation for English speaking club — 100%;
• compensation for English courses — 50%;
• compensation for gym and professional courses — 80%;
• 18 days paid leave;
• unlimited sick time policy (no sick note needed);
• salary review twice a year.