• C#, T-SQL, ASP.NET Core;
• understanding of web application architecture, basic design patterns;
• logical thinking;
• responsibility, diligence and friendliness.
• backend development of web applications from scratch, WebAPI. Without layout.
As a plus:
• advanced JS, Vue / Angular;
• advanced mathematical abilities;
• ability to plan architecture and stages of development.
• salary $1000 — 4000;
• office in the center (consider remote employees);
• comfortable workplace;
• team building 2 times a year;
• compensation for English speaking club — 100%;
• compensation for English courses — 50%;
• compensation for gym and professional courses — 80%;
• 18 days paid leave;
• unlimited sick time policy (no sick note needed);
• salary review twice a year.
Outsourcing, startups: database design with complex relations, optimization of high-load functionality, integration with third-party systems API
Corporate sites: sites of large companies with a convenient administration panel and speed.
Web promo mechanics: integration with the API of social networks, implementation of mechanics, rating/winners.